Healthy Recipe, White Bean and Spinach Salad
With so few ingredients, this salad is surprisingly substantial thanks to the protein- and fiber-packed white beans. Tender spinach, zippy red onion and a bold Dijon dressing fill out this simple salad that works as a main dish or side.
- 3 cups cooked no-salt-added cannellini beans, from 2 (15-ounce cans) beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cups tightly packed fresh spinach leaves, tough stems removed
- 2 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
In a large
mixing bowl combine beans and onion. Slice spinach into thin ribbons and add to
In a separate small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar and Italian seasoning. Pour dressing over the bean mixture and stir to combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info Per Serving:
1g total fat
From Whole Foods