Healthy Recipe, Green Curry Tofu
This is a yummy, vegetarian and healthy way to bring tofu into your weekly routine. A tip: Extra-firm tofu is easier to cook with than the regular tofu. But it still needs to be turned over carefully so it doesn’t break into pieces. And you can sub red curry paste, if you like.
1 c. chopped onion
1/4 tsp. coarse salt
1 tsp. olive oil
5 tsp. green curry paste
2 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp. cumin
3 c. cauliflower
1 c. light coconut milk
2 c. baby spinach, chopped
2 pieces roasted tofu (recipe link in directions)
1/4 c. chopped cilantro or mint
- Cook chopped onion with coarse salt in olive oil in a pot over medium heat, stirring, 3 minutes.
- Add green curry paste, garlic cloves (minced), and cumin; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
- Simmer, covered, with cauliflower and light coconut milk, 10 minute.
- Stir in baby spinach (chopped); cook, 2 minutes. Stir in roasted tofu (cubed) and chopped cilantro or mint.
- Transfer to a bowl; top with a lime wedge and serve with sliced cucumber tossed with lime juice and herbs.