Skin Care Tips – for busy people.
Running late and every minute counts? No matter how pressed you are for time, you can still have beautiful skin in less than five minutes. To help make every minute count, you need to be prepared for such an occasion. Here are seven tips to follow:
- Have your Sensé products close by — in a neat tray or Sensé Vanity Organizer if you have one.
- Make sure you never go to bed with makeup on! It’s not only hard on your skin but your bed linens, too.
- If you wake up with bloodshot eyes, use a “natural” tear product that lubricates them.
- Use your Sensé Gentle Daily Cleanser with a fresh soft washcloth — that’s the only scrub your face will need, especially if you did your Sensé the night before.
- Use your amazing formulated Sensé Hydrating Toner, which will remove the last traces of any makeup or cleanser on your face while giving your skin much needed antioxidants and barrier repair ingredients.
- Dot the protective Sensé Eye Nourisher gently under your eyes in the area of soft tissue, while carefully avoiding the tear duct area.
- You are now ready to apply your last Sensé product, Daytime Protective Emulsion, a high-performance, non-greasy moisturizer enriched with Proflavanol-T™. This is a quick absorbing moisturizer that hydrates, while at the same time will protect against harsh environmental elements with added sunscreen protection.
Even though the clock is ticking, it does not mean you should skip taking care of your skin. The above tips are completely possible for beautiful skin in less than five minutes. Our wonderful Sensé Lip Balms can also be used on elbows (or heels). Should you still have extra time, apply the Sensé Perfecting Essence before you apply your Daytime Protective product.
Knowing exactly what you should do and why, will help with the flow of your skin care steps no matter how much, or little time you have. Always backup your skin care routine with your USANA vitamin program for healthy skin.