Turkey Burgers with Grated Zucchini
Turkey Burgers are always a healthy and yummy alternative to beef burgers. This recipe adds grated zucchini, which adds a helping of vegetables to make it even better. Happy grilling! From AllRecipes.com.
- 3 lbs turkey
- 1 C grated zucchini
- ¼ C seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ C finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ¼ C chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and mined
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Mix ground turkey, zucchini, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Form into 12 patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat; arrange patties in skillet and cook until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, about 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).Ingredient Checklist
183 calories; 8.7g fat; 24g protein; 2.6g carbohydrates; 84mg cholesterol; 313mg sodium.
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely diced onion